Jessica joined Etehad Law in 2022 after spending the majority of her professional career as a bodily injury claims adjuster for two highly reputable insurance companies. Since her arrival, Jessica has developed into a strong leader, savvy case manager, and exceptional teammate.
Given her ample experience, Jessica manages personal injury cases involving commercial policies and catastrophic injuries. Most notably, Jessica helped a motorcyclist in dire need of medical attention with the help he needed along with assisting the litigation team in securing a six-figure settlement mere months after he became our client.
Jessica is a dedicated mother of two with a husband who has served in the United States Navy for close to two decades. Jessica is relentless in her advocacy for Etehad Law’s clients, and in addition to being a strong woman, she is a friend, a confidant, and poised in times of great pressure. Jessica is a member of a Women’s Book Club and serves as the team manager for her son’s soccer team.
NOTABLE VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
- Ahdout v. Hekmatjah (2013) 213 Cal.App.4th 21
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Nessah, Board Member (2006 to 2020)
- Nessah, President (2011 to 2012; 2014 to 2016)
- FIDF, Board Member (2007 to 2015; 2019 to Present)
- FIDF, Western Region Vice President (2011 to 2015)
- LATLC, Honorary Board (2015 to Present)
Honors and Awards
- Avvo Clients’ Choice, 2014
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum Life Member
- Top 50 Jury Verdicts in California 2019
- Top 50 Jury Verdicts in California 2021
- SuperLawyers, 2015, 2016, 2021, 2022, 2023
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), B.A., 2008