No Legal Services or Attorney Client Relationship
Although the Site may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the Site as a source of legal advice. Your use of the Site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Etehad Law.
The Site contains electronic contact information for Etehad Law attorneys. The mere act of contacting a Etehad Law attorney electronically, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to become a client of Etehad Law, you must contact an appropriate Etehad Law attorney, and explicitly negotiate and sign a fee agreement. The Site is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship.
Unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Etehad Law, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. Under no circumstances, therefore, should you send confidential information to Etehad Law unless you have been authorized to do so by a Etehad Law attorney or you have a pre-existing documented attorney-client relationship with Etehad Law.
You agree that you will not use the Site for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
- You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the Site for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any Etehad Law communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the servers and network associated with the Site;
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Site, or the servers and network associated with the Site;
- You will not use the Site in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Site, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the Site; and
- Commercial Use of Etehad Law Site Materials and Screen Shots.
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the Etehad Law Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Etehad Law. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The Etehad Law content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other non-Etehad Law materials will be associated with the Etehad Law content; and
- Your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Etehad Law reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our Site.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Etehad Law periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on the Site without notice. Etehad Law assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Etehad Law, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links on the Site to Sites not maintained by Etehad Law, you will leave Etehad Law Site. The linked sites are not under the control of Etehad Law and Etehad Law is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Etehad Law provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Etehad Law of the site.
Service Marks | Permitted Use of Etehad Law Logos & Service Attributes
Etehad Law logos and service attributes identify Etehad Law products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service attributes in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us.
You may not use Etehad Law logos or “design” service attributes (as opposed to our service attributes consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use Etehad Law service attributes, whether design or word attributes, in the following ways:
- In a non-Etehad Law service name or publication title;
- In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks;
- To identify products or services that are not Etehad Law;
- In a manner likely to cause confusion;
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services; and
- As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of Etehad Law marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by Etehad Law in a manner disparaging of Etehad Law.
Jurisdiction & Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Etehad Law has a zero-tolerance approach to tax evasion and the facilitation of tax evasion by anyone who performs services on our behalf and has implemented procedures designed to prevent such conduct.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed, and all other provisions shall remain in force.